Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dog


My husband bought this book for our 4 year old (who is famous among everyone we know for being both a book lover and a dog lover), and it is, not surprisingly, one of her favorites. She took it to her pre-K class today, and when I picked her up, her teachers were raving about it! They said that they read it at least three times to the class, and that it was the hit of the day! The fun starts before the book is even opened. The tails of the three dogs on the cover are touch and feel furry, or wag with the pull of a tab. It just gets better from there. This book is packed with a wide variety of clever and creative interactive tricks that are well integrated with the entertaining verbiage. The book is, in fact, clever enough to engage my husband and myself, and our older children; even my college aged daughter is currently petting, pulling and generally getting a kick out of this book as I write this review. I am online now to order another copy as a gift to my daughter's preschool in her name. Otherwise, she will want to bring this book to school every day for the rest of the year! We highly recommend this book!

No comments: